Ergonomic Workload Optimization is comprised of several modules that can be applied separately. In order to set up the entire process correctly, it is necessary to take into account the type of workload, the time and technical possibilities of the working process and the individual assumptions of the working persons.
- Employing the physical potential of a worker consists in finding the physical qualities of an individual employee and placing him in a position where he can take advantage of his abilities. We use physical force tests, coordination, fine motoring and anthropometric measurements.
- Production sphere adaptation of working conditions and resources to the needs of the working person is ensured by ergonomic arrangement of the workplace and choice of suitable working tools and tools (continuity of working operations, height of work table, handle shape). This is useful in manufacturing, administration, and services.
- Posture coaching, or correct body position at work and work-flow technology, saves health, energy and time. It does not matter if it is physical hard work or work mostly sitting. This is useful in manufacturing, administration, and services.
- Compensation work and movement modes set up a suitable combination of work activities during work shift, efficiently stretches working time into multiple time slots and use exercise and relaxation activities during and after work. This is useful in manufacturing, administration, and services.
- Outreach activities are an important part of EOPZ, whose main purpose is to find and recommend suitable leisure activities that will compensate for the workload. This is useful in manufacturing, administration, and services.
Want to know more? Write, call or visit our News page.